Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Addie!


Well, it was Addison's birthday on Saturday, November 15, and I can hardly believe that my little baby is two!! We had her party at Outer Limits and it was a lot of fun. The kiddos loved running around in the playland and even the adults got to have some fun in the game room. Addie got so many presents that I think we'll rewrap half of them and put them under the Christmas tree (wink wink). She loves them all and just likes to sit on the couch and have me pile them all around her. Thanks everyone for celebrating with us on Addie's big day!

Here are some pictures from the party:

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION

CLINT AND MATT IN THE ROLLER COASTER









THE KIDDOS PLAYING SKEE BALL

4 comments:

Genessa said...

Cute pictures they turned out great. Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves. Especially you know that your one year older.
Thanks again, we had an amazing time.

"Nevada" Romriells said...

looks like you had a lot of fun!!! I can't believe Addie is 2 already!!-Jill

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday to Addie and to you Emily. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day. We totally need to move back to Poky! Did you get my blog invite? Let me know if you didn't. Happy birthday girls!