Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Eight Favorite Things Tag

OK Genessa, I don't know how I feel about this, but here goes:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
24
House
American Idol
Friends
So You Think You Can Dance
The Biggest Loser
The Amazing Race
Heroes

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Having our baby
Addie finally being potty trained
Eating cheeseburger soup for dinner
Having 3 months off of work
Winter being over
Going on vacation this summer
Taking our kids to Disneyland one day
Having time to scrapbook

8 Things on My Wish List:
A dual channel DVR
New skis
The Twilight books
Tickets to Ailey 2
My old dance performances on DVD
A new fridge
A new oven
A Wii

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Went to McDonalds
Ate lunch with Addie and my mom at her work
Went shopping at Wal-Mart
Had another OB ultrasound
Returned books to the library
Made dinner (this is unusual for me)
Watched 24
Danced with Addie

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Wingers
Red Lobster
Applebees
Olive Garden
Johnny Carinos
Grecian Key
Jimmy Johns
Senor Iguanas

8 People I tag:
Jackie, Jill, Kendra, Brandee, Jennifer, Teresa, Amy, and Sarah

2 comments:

chelsea elizabeth said...

oh my you are getting close to having that baby! are you anxious! I hope all goes well. i changed the address of my blog to chelseaandboys.blogspot.com just so ya know! hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hey you got your list done fast, stop making me look bad. I am coming to Poky on Saturday so don't make plans....unless they are with Ness. See ya soon. Luv, Steph