Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Growing Kids

Jackson had his 2 month doctor appointment today (now that he is almost 3 months old). He weighed 12-6 and was 24 inches long, putting him right about in the 50th percentile. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I have to go back to work on Sunday :(, so I hope Matt will have lots of fun with the 2 kiddos! Addie has been so cute with Jackson. She loves to play with him.



I also am thrilled to announce that Addie is now fully potty trained!!! She has been almost there for a while now, but she is finally doing it! She is getting to be so much fun. I can't believe the things she says! She is really smart!

We are excited for summer (if we ever see the sunshine) and for Matt to have a break from teaching. We have a lot of fun things planned, so hopefully we'll have lots of blog posts coming up soon!

4 comments:

Genessa said...

What cute pictures!! I swear Jackson changes every time you take a picture!!Well I guess I will see you bright and early.

Jackie said...

Cute Kids! It's amazing how fast they learn to play with eachother. Tell Matt lots of luck! I'm excited to work with you!

Todd, Kendra and Carson said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see them again in person. We'll have to set up a time. Congrats on the potty training, Carson's finally there too! Isn't it great?

Heidi said...

Congrats to ADDIE!! That is awesome. And Matt did great on Sunday- everyone was surprised that he even came at all-