Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Festivities

Do these silly animals look familiar?


















We had a fun Halloween this year! Addie has been so excited to wear her ladybug costume since we bought it about 2 months ago. I can't believe she lasted so long! I also can't believe I got her to take it off! Jackson made such a cute tiger, and he didn't complain once! We went to Idaho Falls on Friday night to Boo at the Zoo with the cousins and did trick or treating at the mall and the neighborhood on Saturday.

Here is a slideshow of our festivities:

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Very cute! I did get to see the little ladybug when Matt brought her over to Bruce & Kollene's. She was so cute and really shy for some reason. She almost looked scared of us. It only added to her cuteness!

Genessa said...

Super Cute you guys! I am so sad that I miss you at boo in the zoo. Next year right? Hope that things go well for you guys. Man I miss seeing you guys all the time. I think that it is time for your to move to Idaho Falls!

Amy said...

EM,
look at your stinking cute blog and your stinking cute kidos!!!
See ya at work tomorrow...maybe

tam said...

These are without a doubt the cutest kids I have ever seen! What cute costumes. I love you guys a ton!!!