Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Fall Day





We had so much fun today! We started the day off by watching the ISU homecoming parade. Addie LOVED picking up all the candy, and she wore the orange and black beaded necklaces she got all day long. I think we can skip trick or treating because she got so much! Then, we went to Swore Farms this afternoon. It was our first time there and we had a blast. It's a real farm, so Addie got to feed the animals, walk through a corn maze, and pick her very own pumpkin from their HUGE patch. She even bobbed for an apple and held still while a pumpkin was painted on her face. We had a great time. Matt and I are so happy to finally be enjoying some weekends off together as a familiy!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Such cute pics!! Where is this farm place at anyways?

Cranors said...

Addie looks so cute. Glad to see you have a blog. It's fun to see the pictures. Love you guys.

Genessa said...

Good for you guys. I remember how it felt to finally be able to do some things as a family, love all the pics.

The Suttons said...

What a fun day! She is so cute!! Looks like a great place to go, we need to take our kids there.

chelsea elizabeth said...

hey em, so glad I found you! (it's chelsea) your little girl is so cute! hope all is well and look forward to catching up!

Anonymous said...

Addie is a doll! I can't believe all the hair, I wish Dakota had more like that. Congrats on expecting! Hope all is wonderful with you!

Anonymous said...

Yeay Emily! It's me stephanie. I am so proud of you for starting a blog. It's a good thing I am SUPER NOSY, (and thanks Genessa) or I may have never known. Hope you don't mind. My blog is private so sent me your e-mail and I'll invite ya.
stephzmbb@hotmail.com