Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Little Princess


Happy Halloween! We had such a fun day. Addie LOVED her princess costume, and, surprisingly, she even held still while I put her hair in rollers. When she was all ready, she looked at herself in the mirror and kept saying, "oh, cute!" We trick-or-treated at Grandma's work, the mall, and a few houses in our neighborhood. She did pretty well and was especially excited to get all the candy. She was also sure to tell everyone, "I'm a princess." It's so fun to see Addie growing up and enjoying all these new experiences.

6 comments:

Genessa said...

Oh, I love that little Addie she is such a doll. She looked to stinkin cute.
I can't believe you don't find out what your having until Friday. What are you trying to do to me?
Glad to see that you guys had a Happy Halloween.

Liz said...

she is growing up so fast! I think she is one of the cutest little girls EVER!

Bunderson Family said...

So I was blog surfing and found you!! I was so excited, hope you don't mind. Addi is so cute...I also love watching them grow...so, Congratulations on the new baby!! Check out our blog, too!!
Jen

The Suttons said...

She is so cute! Isn't it fun when you get to start doing fun stuff with them and they can actually interact with you?! How fun, sounds like it was a good day.

Anonymous said...

You tell Addie that she is the most BEAUTIFUL princess that i have ever seen. Looks like you all had a super fun Halloween! You'll have to do a post when you find out what the next little prince or princess will be.CONGRATULATIONS!!

Harris Family said...

Hey! I found you on Liz's blog...hope you don't mind! Addison is adorable and getting so big I can't even believe it. What a cute princess! Glad you guys are doing well.